Vivien Suttner (Botany practice)
Vivien Suttner is a registered psychologist and full member of the Australian Psychological Society. She has a Masters Degree in Educational Psychology. Vivien is a board registered provisional psychologist supervisor. Vivien has 18 years’ experience as a psychologist and prior to that worked as a crisis counsellor. Vivien is registered to provide services under Medicare (Better Access), PSS (Psychological Support Services), and WorkCover.
Vivien has expertise in both psychotherapy and psychological assessment.
Vivien has undertaken specialized training in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Dialectical and Behaviour Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Motivational Interviewing and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. She uses a trauma informed approach to counselling and has a keen interest in narrative therapy. Vivien has a compassionate, friendly, strength based way of working collaboratively with individuals and families. Vivien works with children, adolescents and adults.
Psychological and Psycho-educational Assessment
Vivien has considerable training and expertise in psychological assessment having provided extensive training to other psychologists and also to The Specific Learning Difficulties Association of NSW. She has conducted assessments in both public, school and private settings.
Assessments conducted include:
- Cognitive/IQ assessments (WISC V, WPPSI IV, WAIS IV)
- Academic/Educational assessments (WRAT, WIAT II, Woodcock Johnson, YARC)
- Memory Assessments (Wechsler)
- Adaptive Behaviour Assessments (Vineland; BASC III) (Child and Adult)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Assessment (Conners 3) (Child, Adolescent and Adult)
- Personality Assessments (MMPI) (Adult and Adolescent)